Our client, a leader in the packaging space, is looking for a Creative Design Engineer II that has experience with packaging, 3D shape design and Solidworks. This is a temp to hire position located in Aurora, IL. If you have a background in industrial design or packaging design, we want to talk to you!
Packaging Design Engineer-Level 2 Responsibilities:
- Work with the sales team to determine which packaging would be best for clients
- Work with other design team members to create custom packages for clients
- Work independently to create prototypes of different customized packaging for clients
- Lead the Jr level design engineers as needed on projects
Packaging Design Engineer-Level 2 Requirements / Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial design, packaging, or similar field
- Experience using SolidWorks. ArtiosCAD and Keyshot are a huge plus!
- Previous experience designing packaging
- Experience designing 3D Shapes and 3D modeling
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: