Package Testing Tech Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate equipment that imparts vibration, shock, compression and environmental forces to test packaged products for both international and domestic customers.
- Support all aspects of coordination and execution of test specifications to meet customer needs including: planning, specimen layout, inspection and documentation, post-test inspection and test reports.
- Records data from testing in standard formats and provides results to design and test engineers.
- Compiles Test Reports and Summaries.
- Actively participate in equipment preventative maintenance and cleaning.
- Read and understand 2D and 3D drawings/schematics for parts and assemblies.
- Learn/Execute ASTM and ISTA Test Standards.
- Work as part of a team to support quality and schedule adherence efforts to achieve department goals.
- Assist in prototyping activities including assembly, glueing, and cutting.
- Associates Degree in any technology or math discipline or applicable industry experience.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Exhibit a high degree of problem solving ability.
- Good communication, presentation and organizational skills.
Job ID: 313963CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: