Multimedia Designer Responsibilities:
- Design engaging graphic assets for Social Media while supporting a social media calendar on a regular basis.
- Manage video projects from start to finish
- Suggest best practices and new ways to attract consumers based on trends and best practices
- Responsible for developing communication assets to increase awareness, trial, and consumer engagement
- Create engaging static images, gifs, and videos to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around company’s products when advertised on-line and in social media channels
- Use industry standard graphics and updates for the existing website content and imagery per the brands leader guidance.
Multimedia Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Graphic Design, Web Development, Visual Communications)
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 3 years of experience in social media graphic design
- 2 years of experience in in video, preferably with use in marketing based projects
- Proficient in all phases of video production, from pre-production to final delivery
Job ID: 313407LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: