Motion Graphics Designer Responsibilities:
- Produce projects within the given production timelines
- Work closely with Creative Directors, Supervisors, Art Directors, Project Managers, Coordinators and partner producers to manage scope and client expectations
- This individual will have in-depth knowledge of various production methods, including those used by other departments within studios, such as CG, Composite, and Post
- Will remain well-versed with industry trends and new techniques and be able to apply new-found knowledge to current work
- Explore untested and unique approaches to creative solutions, pushing the department forward, while meeting all project and scope restrictions
Motion Graphics Designer Requirements:
- 2-6 years of experience
- Strong proficiency using industry standard software tools,
- Experienced motion graphics artist, able to take direction and work unsupervised.
- Degree in Fine Art, Graphic Design, or Communications
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: