Mobile Applications Developer Responsibility:
- Serve as one of the lead technical experts on mobile and/or web development and coding standards.
- Analyze, design, develop, document and test user interfaces and system components of a medium to complex nature, utilizing the knowledge of the major peripheral systems that work in conjunction with assigned applications.
- Provide Accurate LOE (Level of Effort) estimates for development work, while having the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently according the business needs and requirements.
- Ensure changes are implemented according to specifications.
- Review problems, understanding the major impacts to technical and business-related areas, and provide basic recommendations and solutions that can be implemented to correct the problem.
- Ensure appropriate company and departmental Change ----Control and operational procedures are followed for all production-related updates assigned changes.
- Lead development planning for organization critical efforts
- Represent the development team in departmental planning.
- Provide direct mentoring to more junior developers
- Translate business requirements into viable technical architectures and designs
- Understand the current applications and technical architecture and improvise them as needed
- Stay abreast of new technologies and methods to optimize development process
- Ability to work in a fast paced agile & dynamic environment
Mobile Applications Developer Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering a related field or a combination of education and work experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job.
- 8 years of experience with designing, developing, testing, and deploying functional code
- 5 years of experience in building mobile applications
- Full life cycle Mobile app development experience across --IOS & Android, native and hybrid
- Experience in building Hybrid Mobile Application --Frameworks: Cordova, Phone Gap, Angular, Ionic
- Experience in using Jenkins, Maven, SpringBoot, Spring MVC, preferred
- Experience with developing for AEM Mobile, JAVA, and Salesforce, preferred
- Experience with integration and use of Splunk, Postman API, and Dynatrace a plus
- Passionate about technology and showing eagerness to work with the bleeding edge tech stack
- Experience in consuming RESTful web services, JSON, and HTTP.
- General knowledge of software/UI patterns regarding the consumption of synchronous and asynchronous web services.
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Experience in performance optimization of mobile apps
- Experience in implementing security in mobile apps
- Strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high-level standard
- Above all the candidate will need to be passionate about building mobile app solutions that are resilient, secure and scalable to function in a global, 24/7 intensive business environment
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: