Meeting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Prepare invoices, check requests, and wire transfer requests for approval and signature
- Maintain financial documentation
- Assist with responding to financial inquiries and reconciling expenses
- Executing all meeting coordinator/calendar management and supporting all logistics for upcoming meetings/Annual meeting
- Assisting in the processing LOA’s (annual meeting and HOA’s North America and International)
- Assisting in the accurate updating and management of Salesforce
- Assist in tracking an updating information on pharma industry companies
- Provide support with updating company profiles for new targeted companies for Annual Meeting, to include background, pipelines, speaking history and ID of company leadership titles
Meeting Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and either 1-2 years of relevant experience or comparable undergraduate internship experience
- CRM experience needed
- Previous experience using Salesforce, is highly desirable.
- Experience in meeting coordination
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, databases, and Internet.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise good judgment, and exhibit excellent customer service
- Association background preferred
- Additional language proficiency preferred
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: