Location: North Wales
Great opportunity to work with fast paced agency repping well-known clients in the Pharma space.
Medical Editor Responsibility:
- Edits for organization, style, flow, accuracy and clarity of message, adherence to client/brand and FDA guidelines
- Proofreads and check changes
- Understands the objective of each piece and understands appropriate use of any product claims, images, footnotes, references, etc
- Responsible for correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and usage for all jobs assigned
- Ensures the quality of format and visual quality of layout
- Maintain familiarity with current healthcare industry trends, pharmaceutical practices and regulatory requirements that affect medical writing
Medical Editor Requirements:
- Strong AMA and medical editing experience
- Experience in pharma agency setting or in-house pharma
Job ID: 316630JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: