Awesome opportunity for a Medical Editor! Take a peek at this Medical Editor in Washington, D.C. This is a great opportunity to work with a non-governmental institute designed to fund research that helps patients make better-informed decisions about healthcare choices. This opportunity prefers candidates to go on-site but can be remote for the right person!
Medical Editor Responsibility:
- Tables/figures formatting/optimization
- Editing references (looking them up titles as needed to make citation AMA compliant)
- Copy-editing for scientific clarity
- Layout formatting
Medical Editor Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a medical writer. Experience in biomedical or psychosocial environments.
- Ability to work with AMA style w/ in-house style notes
- Statistical background
- Proficiency in Latex software a plus
- Knowledge of research methodology
- Ability to write for a general scientific audience
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: