Media Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Plan, negotiate, purchase and monitor media plans for select clients.
- Assist Media Director with media contract negotiations.
- Manage long-term partnerships with external media companies.
- Direct added value opportunities and programs to ensure a smooth execution.
- Collaborate with the Media Director on communication plan development and future recommendations.
- Safeguard coordination and integration between several communications programs.
- Regulate and supervise the implementation of all communication projects and plans.
- Direct the media analysis to backup any recommendations.
- Provide clients with strategic perspectives; and prepare and present communication plans including strategy, objectives, backup materials and rationale.
- Lead the media team in order to create strategies and appropriate media plans.
- Delegate work effectively; and supervise and guide the media team on all daily activities.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and quality of all outputs from the media group.
- Update the media and accounts team on status of all client projects.
- Participate in client facing meetings as the media department representative.
- Must have 5 years online and offline media experience.
- Must be capable of fully understanding a client’s overall business basis for future work.
- Driven to investigate pursue innovative communication opportunities.
- Comfortable developing innovative ways to present work.
- Must be up-to-date and maintain knowledge of current events, media trends and target market industry trends.
- Must have a firm grasp on identifying cross-platform deal opportunities.
- Capable of providing training on media disciplines and industry trends.
- Must act with a high level of integrity when managing relationships across agency and media partners.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: