Responsibilities of the Media Project Manager:
- Running creative projects through Freedcamp, working as liaison between writers, production, creative and media teams
- Provide media planning strategy/guidance; negotiates media buys, ensure media stays on-budget and plans are delivered in a timely manner
- Provides research on new vendors and capabilities to further marketing efforts
- Event management:
- Pre-event planning (location, negotiation, collateral needs, etc.)
- On-site support
- Data calls
- Work with media team to gather data on marketing and media outreach by target group
- Assistance with management of customer projects: Business, Cyber, IIA, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in either accounting, business or related field
- 5+ years experience in managing client accounts in an advertising agency which includes negotiating, advertising on the internet, and preparing media plans
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: