Media Director Responsibilities:
- Drive strategic initiatives that are critical to the long term growth of the advertising business.
- Work and partner with senior level executives across multiple business units and teams to execute against goals in a timely fashion.
- Drive strategic and operational initiatives that are critical to the long term growth of the advertising business.
- Make well informed and thoughtful recommendations for process improvement on media buys Plans and develops annual media budget and calendar.
- Manages media budges by market, by week and by media.
- Initiates media planning sessions with agencies and media team.
Media Director Requirements:
- 7 years in media planning/buying function (emphasis on Print media)
- 5 years retail media/marketing experience
- Must have experience managing a large media spend - roughly at least $100 million in media spend to be considered.
- Comfortable leading meetings and communicating with senior level executives within, and outside of vendor partners, customers and competitors.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: