We are seeking a Media Director who will be in charge of the development and execution of local and national market media strategies as well as media buys. This is a direct hire position located in Northlake, IL.
Media Director Responsibilities:
- Lead media strategy, tactical plan development, and implementation across brands.
- Responsible for the media planning, negotiation, and buying process for tv, radio, print, out-of-home, etc.
- Using a mixture of market research, analysis, pricing structures, and internal considerations, the Media Director is ultimately responsible for making sure ad campaigns have maximum reach for the best possible price.
- Provide strategic direction and oversee the development of lead-generation and brand-building media plans for national cable, local broadcast, print, radio, out-of-home, etc.
- Use tools and research to create overall media strategy which includes budget recommendations, target audience deep dive, media mix optimizations, and media flighting and weighting recommendations.
- Manage the strategy and negotiations for high value and/or complex packages, opportunities, integrations, etc.
- Build and maintain strong professional/interpersonal relationships with media sales community, ensuring the company is always positioned favorably.
- Formulates and recommends media strategy plans that generate measurable results, with a focus on new and emerging media opportunities to help drive the company’s business.
Media Director Requirements / Skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 10 years’ relevant media experience as an established media leader in an agency and/or client-side with a proven track record of driving success and solutions that deliver results.
- 5-7 years’ experience leading and managing a team, cultivating their individual development and growth across different levels of associates.
- Excellent media planning abilities, particularly in broadcast, print, outdoor, digital, and radio.
- Resourceful with strong management skills and demonstrated team-leadership.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees, vendors and senior leadership.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, with an orientation to details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses strong project management skills and has the ability to work well within a team environment and individually.
- Demonstrates strong command of media research and analytics concepts, resources, capabilities, and limitations.
- Understanding and knowledge of online and offline marketing channels (Print, PPC, SEO, email marketing, etc.)
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: