Media Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Crafting media statements and talking points for superintendents.
- Create and edit speeches.
- Write and distribute news releases.
Media Copywriter Requirements:
- Must have a 3+ years of professional copywriting experience.
- Previous experience in media or journalism is required.
- Must have a strong portfolio of work or strong writing samples.
- Must be available for some weekend work.
Job ID: 316869MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: