Media Buyer Responsibilities:
- Serve as the Account Lead, providing integrated marketing strategies to assigned clients for all media sources.
- Communicate daily with clients and vendors, building relationships.
- Collect and analyze market data; providing rationale for all recommendations.
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits.
- Compare and negotiate rates.
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate media campaigns.
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix.
- Ensure creative assets and deadlines are communicated effectively.
- Implement traditional advertising campaigns across various platforms, including TV, Radio, Cable, Print, Out of Home, and Direct Mail.
- Implement digital advertising campaigns on various platforms, including Facebook and Google Ads.
- Utilize insights to optimize digital campaigns in accordance with established KPIs.
- Monitor daily pacing and delivery of digital media campaigns.
- Track analytics for client communication and internal review.
- Travel as needed/assigned for client meetings, training opportunities, etc.
Media Buyer Requirements / Skills:
- 2-4 years of related work experience as a media buyer or a progressive career path in media buying.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- Agency media buying experience.
- Advanced knowledge of various Research Tools (Strata, Advantage, PrimeLingo, The Trade Desk, Tableau, etc.)
- A-Z Knowledge of the Media Planning/Buying Process.
- Advanced Digital knowledge/skills.
- Clear, polished and professional communication internally and externally.
- Strong, demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and critically.
Job ID: 316939MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: