Media and PR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Will respond to requests for information from the media and/or identify the appropriate spokesperson draft and prepare written press releases or other media communications
- Develop press kit materials feature articles
- May research, execute and coordinate projects to advance the brand and public relations objectives
- Must seek, cultivate and maintain relationships with regional and national media outlets
- Must have a deep understanding of consumer marketing, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Media and PR Specialist Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, business communications PR or related field.
- Plus 3-5 years experience
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: