Our well-known client needs a Marketing/Event Coordinator for their financial consulting organization. This is a direct hire/full-time (Permanent), 40 hours a week opportunity located in Dallas, TX. Start date is as soon as we find the right candidate!
The Marketing/Event Coordinator is responsible for coordinating materials, events and activities to support the annual Sales & Marketing Business Plan. In addition, they will perform administrative tasks to support the Sales & Marketing and HR Communication teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Coordinate and facilitate promotional events
- Coordinate client benefit fairs, including monitoring the monthly calendar, working with meeting leaders to determine needs
- Design PowerPoint presentations, proposals and collateral as directed by Marketing Director;
- Support Marketing Director in organizing, tracking and measurement of various projects and campaigns.
- Conduct market research,
- Distribute marketing emails via Delivra,
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Sales & Marketing and HR Communication teams’ activities, such as expense reports, travel coordination and monthly client billing.
- Research, write and distribute quarterly e-newsletter, working with in-house graphic designers for design.
- Coordinate employee meetings promotional materials by updating posters, creating email invitations.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication, marketing preferably or similar field from a four-year college or university.
- One to three years’ experience in communication or sales/marketing roles.
- Excellent written communication skills, strong writing skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills, and ability to gather and manage data.
- Project management and/or event-planning experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; experience with Delivra/other marketing email applications a plus.
- Candidate should be prepared to provide writing samples, work product samples and/or online portfolio.
Job ID: 314582SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: