Marketing Specialist Critical Success Factors:
- Obtain understanding of key trimester campaigns, product/initiative launches, collateral architecture, products and processes to drive marketing and business objectives for Lincoln annuities
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks to deliver on multiple, and often competing, project deadlines with an openness to remaining flexible to a shift in plans, business objectives and/or deadlines.
- Ability to establish relationships with marketing, RM, and sales stakeholders to understand impacts of initiatives, launches, and/or actions on the business while supporting and driving marketing plan components
- Coordinates and develops marketing collateral and communication and implements components of marketing plans, in collaboration with stakeholders, that support business and enterprise messaging to drive goals
- Performs and delivers on assigned routine projects and programs such as, but not limited to, monthly rate programs, trimester campaigns, collateral usage and expirations, periodic product enhancements, and
- wholesaler sales ideas
- Builds relationships and partners with internal stakeholders to elicit and capture business goals/expectations ensuring marketing tools, collateral and plan components are in alignment with the business objectives and goals.
- Communicates marketing plan components and ensures they’re understood by stakeholders and team members.
- Ensures marketing collateral and content is accurate, consistent in terms of style, quality tone of voice, and which optimize market awareness and usage of Lincoln’s products and/or services.
- Utilizes resources to ensure marketing collateral is compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements and is consistent with Lincoln editorial and branding standards.
- Reviews and communicates performance metrics that track and assess marketing plan effectiveness to internal stakeholders and management with ability to make recommendations for future optimization
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience
- 1-3+ years of experience in marketing that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize time while multitasking and delivering on multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to effectively work as both an individual contributor and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, proposals and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to write correspondence, policies and proposals to various targeted audiences
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or regulatory or industry-related communications
- Must be self-motivated with an independent work ethic and accountability for assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to interact, partner, and influence at all levels of organization (including senior leadership) through clear, informed and logical discussions and/or presentations
- Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of projects furnished in written, oral, or illustration form.
- Critical thinker with an ability to analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action/strategy
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Ability to find common ground and can gain collaboration among senior management, peers and other colleagues
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: