Marketing Recruitment Manager Responsibilities:
- This individual will work closely with recruitment leaders across all divisions, functions, and regions to deliver marketing initiatives to meet their hiring goals.
- You will be responsible for recruitment marketing for both internal and external candidates.
- You will strive to understand the client's core goals then organize key partners to help produce effective campaigns to enhance our client's employer brand and attract top talent.
Marketing Recruitment Manager Requirements:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a similar field.
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- 2 years of experience in a recruitment marketing or marketing related role
- Experience in Project Management and managing relationships with vendors
- Minimum Years of Management Experience: 3 years
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: