Marketing Proposal Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate RFP responses from beginning to end- meeting tight deadlines and working with multiple teams.
- Write and edit practice group descriptions, biographies and presentations to further develop the companies opportunities.
- Work with business development team members to help maintain library of materials for pitches, proposals and RFP responses.
- Respond to requests for brochures, pitch materials, bios and other marketing collateral.
- Update and maintains practice profiles, power point presentations, practice descriptions, and representative experience in the business development database.
- Perform other marketing related responsibilities and projects as necessary.
Marketing Proposal Coordinator Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2+ years of coordinating the RFP process within a law firm.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills are required.
- Strong written communication skills are also needed (spelling, grammar usage, writing skills, etc.).
- Writing, editing or proofreading skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the firm.
- Advanced knowledge of PC applications, including PDF and the entire suite of MS Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Job ID: 316662MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: