Location: Montgomery County, PA
Wonderful opportunity with well-known organization in the real estate and construction space. Will be filling in for a 10 month leave coverage, great opportunity to get your foot in the door with this organization and add to your resume!
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- This person will assist the Assistant Manager, Marketing Project Implementation with various marketing efforts
- Coordinating requests for postcards, emails, website changes, community start-up deliverables, and other projects
- This position supports the Project Implementation team to manage the project roll out while keeping the Account Management team informed of progress to ensure the execution of project activities
Marketing Project Manager Requirements:
- 2-4 years of Project Management and marketing experience
- Experience managing marketing campaigns
Job ID: 317737JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: