Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and collaborate with Marketing team members to plan and execute complex and large scale initiatives and projects
- Develop and manage all project aspects from inception to completion, including detailed project plans, resourcing, change control process, risks/issues/decisions, etc.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables for specific projects, as assigned; clearly defines requirements and develops targets accordingly.
- Work cross-functionally within Marketing and throughout the organization to establish and document best practices, processes and change controls. Identify areas for improvement and develop plans to implement.
- Develops, tracks and maintains project plans and project deliverables. Maintains and updates centralized schedule and project database, communicates on project milestones and progress, distributes weekly project update report.
- Collaborate across all business units to control and manage incoming resource requests and routing materials through appropriate channels while aligning to budgets and project plans
- Advise and assist in the coordination and use of various internal and external technologies to optimize project and team efficiency.
- Regularly compiles relevant and up-to-date consolidated reports and other materials to update senior leaders and key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Solicits customer feedback and benchmarks external best practices to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identifies key metrics to help prioritize and monitor critical activities, ensuring consistent and effective tracking and reporting of progress.
- Leverages data to generate organization and people insights, which in turn influence areas of focus and strengthen decision-making
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed, including: logistics for meetings and workshops, room bookings, catering, and visitor registration.
Marketing Project Manager Skills/Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of practical project management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven track record managing complex projects and rolling out large scale programs; experience rolling out rebranding preferred
- PMP certification and/or Six Sigma certification a plus
- Strong leadership skills – must be able to work confidently and effectively with multiple departments and levels within the company
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: