A fantastic client of The BOSS Group is actively seeking a Marketing Project Manager for a direct hire/full-time position located in Herndon, VA. The Project/Production Manager will be joining a collaborative, fast paced, well established team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing, and delegating project tasks, while effectively managing deadlines and timelines for multiple projects simultaneously. You will be managing the overall workflow of marketing and communications projects from inception through completion. Projects will range from email campaigns, websites, and video materials to print collateral, advertisements and brochures. The project manager must be well versed in managing both traditional print and digital projects.
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor the status of jobs from soup to nuts
- Effectively delegate projects to appropriate team members, while ensuring the timelines are followed and deadlines are met
- Conduct weekly meetings with brand team for project updates and maintain ongoing tally of designer hours and projects
- Mange schedules of the design and marketing teams in order to identify gaps and coverage in availability
- Liaise with a variety of internal departments and executives on a consistent basis
- Develop and manage partnership with production vendor, while managing deliverables
- Provide additional graphic design support when needed, including but not limited to: line edits and minor production art, image purchases, image resizing, and uploading design files
- 5+ years of proven marketing production and design experience
- Experience managing multiple projects from start to finish
- Ability to delegate work and manage workflow and bandwidth
- Proven experience managing projects for a verity of departments and needs
- Demonstrated understanding of print and broadcast production
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional communication skills
Company Perks and Incentives:
- Opportunity to join an established team in a very collaborative setting
- Great benefits and tuition reimbursement
- Growth opportunity!
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet