- Lead marketing and analytics activities for business unit with a high focus on digital marketing campaigns, test design, performance analysis and KPI reporting.
- Plan and Perform A/B and multivariate testing on marketing campaigns; Strong understanding of experimental approaches in Marketing Campaigns.
- Interprets statistical conclusions into business solutions and collaborates for successful implementation in a cross-functional and decentralized global business environment.
- Leads teams to optimize multiple models, develops selection criteria as well as related strategies to assist sales promotions and marketing campaigns across insurance customer lifecycle.
- Provides proactive and innovative customer led recommendations to all sales and distribution channels to maintain existing Business Partner relationships and securing business opportunities.
- Working with local/global Marketing Analytics resources, leads projects to develop and implement data analytics decision tools and business case models.
- Assists Marketing and Product Development where needed.
- Provides support to global marketing analytics initiatives as needed.
Qualifications Ideal candidates will offer:
- Experience with Digital Analytics tools such as Google Analytics and /or Adobe Analytics is critical.
- 2-5 years data analytics/data mining experience, direct to consumer (DTC) marketing analytics experience preferred.
- M.S. degree in Statistics, Digital Marketing, Operations Research, Econometrics, Data Mining or related field or job experience.
- A high level of skill with data extraction, manipulation, and warehousing tools (SAS, SPSS & SQL).
- Strong communication, summarization and presentation skills. Tableau data visualization and presentation experience preferred.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a matrix team environment.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills. • Results-oriented, proactive, self-driven and dedication.
- High achievement drive.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Experience in health care and/or supporting the marketing function a plus.
- Intelligence and action-oriented judgment
- Eagerness to accept increased responsibility
- Task competence
- Interpersonal savvy
- Capacity to motivate people
- Courage and resolution
- Trustworthiness and ethical
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: