Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns, with a heavy emphasis on email campaigns, with the aim of acquiring leads and retaining clients.
- Develop campaign performance reports with analysis, insights and ROI.
- Perform project management for multiple cross-channel marketing plans simultaneously.
- Collect and use data to inform existing and new campaigns
- Communicate both verbally (presentations, lead calls, initiate calls, etc.) and in writing.
- Discuss ideas and propose solutions.
- Keep project on track and when needed get it back on track.
- Responsible for bringing the project in on time
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned as required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- At least 3 years direct experience in campaign strategy and development including developing marketing programs from the ground up and managing them through execution.
- B2B financial services industry experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level of communications and writing skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite skills including Excel and PowerPoint Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Show discretion and ability to handle confidential issues
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: