Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Implement advertising objectives, campaigns, strategies, and promotional presentations.
- Research competitive products by price, distribution, unique features and promotions.
- Update marketing content, images, copy, and specifications.
- Disperse product and promotional materials internally to Mfr. Reps and Customers.
- Prepare SEO optimization through keywords, alternate products, upsells, and cross-sells.
- Organize and maintain marketing collateral archive.
- Maintain and improve promotional calendar for internal and external communication.
- Maintain and create new website content for corporate and brand sites.
- Managing a complete social media presence.
- Collaboration with sales to implement the Marketing Strategy.
- Product Development Duties & Responsibilities.
- New product identification, development, launch, and management.
- Web management using rich content, website flow and feature optimization.
- Manage promotions through e-marketing and traditional methods.
- Develop and manage pull and push through sales promotions.
- Manage external artwork and creative vendors.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience, managing client needs and campaigns.
- Previous experience managing web management using rich content, website flow and feature optimization.
- Must have strong copywriting and SEO skills.
- Must feel comfortable collaborating with sales teams.
Job ID: 317334MA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: