The Marketing Manager will work as part of the Marketing & Creative Services team to drive lead generation, sales/revenue growth and customer engagement. This position will create and deliver marketing programs that support our department’s goals and overall company’s goals.
- Drive lead generation through a variety of channels including Paid and Organic Digital, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Events.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns, optimizing email nurturing campaigns and driving conversion rates.
- Manage consumer websites, maintain website schedule and facilitate with development team to track and resolve open issues.
- Manage digital agency day-to-day relationship for SEO/SEM including campaign budgets and schedules.
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Manage events and trade shows including planning, production, and promotion.
- Produce sales enablement tools and resources including FAQs, training, and collateral.
- Manage the sales enablement library and deploy engagement campaigns
- Support product and software launches collaborating with product marketing and sales
- Oversee all customer communications including upgrade, migration, and retention efforts
- Work with other team members in marketing and sales to support specific initiatives, customized communications and channel segments.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience for a B2B/software or technology company.
- Experience with lead generation: digital marketing, email marketing, social media, events.
- Experience with content generation: concepting, writing, copy-editing.
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot or equivalent marketing automation software.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, and database management.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
- BA in Marketing or similar field
Job ID: 316274SW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: