Ready for a new job? We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager for a direct hire/ full-time position in Sandy Springs, GA. The Marketing Manager oversees all marketing projects requested by internal clients and managing the company's creative projects and presentations.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Acts as the primary internal client contact for marketing projects, developing relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business, business calendars and marketing needs.
- Hands-on with vendors (printers, media, ad specialties) to develop and implement strategic project plans.
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
- Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting and call recaps, and status and billing reports.
- Manages production schedules and financial resources to ensure customer projects are on time and on budget.
- Receives project briefings from internal customers, synthesizing input and sharing with the cross-functional teams and outsourced agencies.
- Reviews creative/production materials before sending to clients, compliance, subject matter experts and coordinate and coordinates approvals.
- Works with Project Managers on progress for all assigned projects.
- Proficient with Project Management and expense and invoice programs along with Microsoft Office Suite (Share Point, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Adobe CS a plus (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, Premiere Plus).
Marketing Manger Requirements / Skills:
- Has at least 3 years’ experience in project management
- 4 to 5 years in creative development, production and account service.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: