Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all on-site and off-site events.
- Create copy for newsletters & ads - position will be developing 8-9 newsletters per month.
- Content coordination experience related to e-newsletters, print ads, press releases, sponsorship deliverables and other marketing materials.
- Identify areas of focus/improvement as it relates to event strategies and opportunities.
- Prepare analytics reports for clients on a monthly basis as they relate to e-newsletters and events.
- Ability to coordinate and manage event workers/representatives where needed.
- Ensure proper execution of all facets of marketing, including coordinating creative and design for all advertising.
- Proven ability to manage relationships with various community entities for maximizing partnerships/sponsorships.
- Excellent time management skills and a commitment to on time deliverables.
- Communicate directly with clients regarding explanations of strategies, tactics and other issues as they arise.
- Assist the director of marketing in accomplishing marketing objectives for the entire company.
- Recommend new media, events and marketing partners.
- RFPs for campaigns/events, media planning/implementation and event planning.
- Related bachelor's degree.
- Strong writing experience, AP style.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) also a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly-detailed individual with exceptional organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn on the go.
- Process-oriented mindset that works to find efficient methods.
- Prior experience event planning/management for multiple clients/entities.
- Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude.
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others with diverse personalities.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: