Our client, a leader in B2B software, is looking for a Director of Marketing to join their growing team in onsite in Miami, FL. If you have at least 7 years of progressive marketing experience and are excited about working for a growing organization, we want to speak with you! This is a direct hire opportunity and pay is up to $100,000.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Create, maintain and execute all graphic design and content marketing materials in-house for website, industry media, social media, advertisements and branded graphics, stationary templates, product literature and documentation, case studies, white papers, video testimonials and PowerPoints.
- Develop, curate, manage and update digital marketing channels including on-line assets such as corporate website, social media channels, landing pages related to news, media, resources, events, blogs and customer data.
- Design, plan, coordinate and execute conferences, events and trade shows.
- Maintain, analyze and control marketing expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Negotiate and manage media vendor and supplier relationships. Write, develop, edit and maintain sales and marketing materials.
- Collect, analyze and develop customer data for reference materials such as success stories, speaking, awards, and media opportunities to assist with sales initiatives.
- Manage communication strategies related to press releases, media articles, award opportunities, case studies, white papers, social and blog, working alongside partner PR firm.
- Maintain company website structure and server as primary liaison with webmaster.
- Analyze, evaluate and monitor competitor’s marketing strategies.
- Perform market research, analyze market trends and challenges facing industry for brand strategies.
Marketing Director Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred.
- 7-9 Years of Progressive Marketing Experience.
- Strong experience in event planning and execution.
- Experience in a SaaS organization.
- Salesforce experience required.
- Available to travel 25% of the time.
Job ID: 317238MA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: