The Marketing Director will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing all Food Division marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. This position will oversee the development and implementation of support materials and services for marketing, communications and public relations.
- Act as the Division’s representative with the media.
- Coordinate media interest in the Division and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Division print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence, and evaluate performance.
- Ensure articulation of Division’s desired image and position, ensure consistent communication of image and position throughout the organization, and ensure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Monitor and ensure that all Brand Standards are in compliance.
- Oversee all labeling, logo development, and messaging to include promotional material for all company controlled Exclusive Brands.
- Oversees market research and designs marketing plans for specific products, services, and business activities.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all Division publications.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred with a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications, and public relations activities;
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Excellent computer skills in word processing, data base management and page layout, and marketing related software systems.
- Experience developing and managing budgets
Job ID: 317198SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: