Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to concept and develop marketing initiatives that generates leads and support sales efforts.
- Develop the marketing department’s strategic plan that will define objectives for each strategic area of the department and outlines plans for achieving those objectives.
- Create and deliver presentations to the internal and external stakeholders around topics of strategies, activities and ROI.
- Develop and implement marketing and media strategies that successfully deliver information and key messages to the appropriate target audiences.
- Keep abreast of all industry and market trends.
Marketing Director Requirements:
- Must be a university graduate in business, marketing, communications or an equivalent combination of education, training and expertise.
- Individual must possess a minimum of ten years combined senior management and communications experience.
Preferred, not required:
- Previous experience working with clients or within an organization related to finance or real estate.
Job ID: 315250KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: