Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the marketing team to ensure all marketing activity is completed on schedule.
- Active role in the planning process for larger marketing events and projects.
- Coordinating shipping of all materials for the trade shows.
- As needed, support the marketing team on location at our events with on-site coordination.
- Creative and Collateral Support.
- Support the team as needed when ordering printed collateral, communicating with printers and Support marketing with on-site social media planning and engagement.
- Trade Show digital campaigns.
- Assist with the planning and execution of event related digital promotion.
- Assists Marketing Director and Events Manager with management of budget and accounts payable as needed.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of professional marketing experience.
- Experienced in the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint.)
- Positive with the ability to work in a fast paced, always changing environment.
Job ID: 316236RW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: