Marketing Communicators Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Primary duties to include, but are not limited to: Works with design, creative, and traffic teams to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure that the end product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner. Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects.
- Coordinates proofreading of copy, and reviews all changes between the creative team and business partners to ensure materials meet guidelines.
- Assists in facilitating the workflow process: creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files, obtains required approvals, coordinates the production process of materials, monitors performance, and recommends improvements.
- Manages workflow tasks and monitors project status in appropriate system(s).
- Maintains departmental budgets.
Marketing Communicators Coordinator Requirements:
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 1-3 years of related experience in marketing/communications or project management.
- Prior health care industry experience and project/process management skills preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Job ID: 308879KV#LI-KV1