Wonderful opportunity for a Marketing Communications Writer. Our client is seeking a talented Marketing Communications Writer for a temporary hire position in Norfolk, VA. For this position, you will provide creative and technical writing support for less complex marketing communication materials.
Marketing Communications Writer Responsibilities:
- Assists in developing creative writing solutions that provide a consistent message about our company and products
- Writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (marketing collateral, trade publication advertising, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital programs (online advertising, micro sites, text campaigns, etc.)
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business and legal standards and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes
- Assists with the distribution process
- Assists with process improvements that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc)
Marketing Communications Writer Requirements:
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 1-2 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Experience in health care or managed care preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Outlook
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Job ID: 312233JG