Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Communications Writer. Our client is seeking a talented marketing communications writer for a temporary hire in Virginia Beach, VA. For this position, you will be responsible for providing creative and technical writing support for less complex marketing communication materials.
Marketing Communications Writer Responsibilities:
- Assists in developing creative writing solutions that provide a consistent message about our company and products.
- Writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (marketing collateral, trade publication advertising, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital programs (online advertising, micro sites, text campaigns, etc.).
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business and legal standards and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes. Assists with the distribution process.
- Assists with process improvements that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc).
Marketing Communications Writer Requirements:
- Must be able to follow a style guide, make changes, and formatting.
- They need to be able to navigate through Excel and track, MS Word and Outlook knowledge.
- This is high volume, so must be detail oriented, critically thinking about what they're doing, ask questions.
- They will be working on several projects at once, so must be able to multi-task.
- They need to be engaged, bring up any ideas, but they also need to be able to work independently.
- Background in writing/branding
- Requires a BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
JOB ID: 316588MM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: