Marcom Sr. Specialist Responsibilities:
- Understand our clients' brand and National Accounts business and translate complex business objectives into effective communication strategies and creative that delivers measurable results.
- Develop and execute messaging and integrated marketing communication plans that deliver compelling reasons for clients, prospects and consultants to consider our client. Work in close partnership with Creative partners to deliver on business needs, while fostering efficiencies. Includes the development of Project Proposals, Creative Briefs, execution, maintenance of production schedules and budgets.
- Work closely with key matrix partners in Segment Marketing, Product, and other key parts of the organization to showcase differentiating messages in multiple formats for our sales partners.
- Continually generate ideas and find opportunities to innovate - which can include process, media, tactics, and other ways to improve our clients' competitive position.
- Identify critical opportunities to communicate to internal audiences
- Edit/review content to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Ensure final sign-offs from subject matter experts/owners, project owners and compliance/legal team.
- Evaluate effectiveness of communication strategies and tactics and drive change.
- Partner with Brand team to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.
- Bachelors Degree required in marketing, communication or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years in marketing, marketing communications, or advertising with specific experience managing communication strategies
- Prior experiencing developing messaging and integrated communications plans that include both online and traditional tactics
- Broad understanding of marketing messaging and communications and advertising approaches • Past organizational account management roles in an internal corporate or external agency model is a plus
- Demonstrated competency in developing collaborative and consultative relationships with senior level executives, internal clients and outside agencies
- Strong business knowledge - objectives, competitors, market position, distribution.
- Ability to see larger picture and make connections – ensuring strategies/messaging and tactics work together
- Attention to detail; able to multi-task; deadline driven
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver, who exercises good judgment in resolving difficult situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment with changing priorities and requirements
- Able to effectively drive results by fostering collaboration and buy-in
- Strong relationship management skills – plays well with others
- Ability to manage and motivate support resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
JOB ID: 314246TA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: