Type: Direct hire
Exciting opportunity with a global company offering AMAZING benefits. Responsible for the marketing communication functions and strategies for the company with a focus on trade show coordination.
Marketing Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work externally with marketing vendors (seo, digital, print) and internally with cross functional teams
- Support advertising, content, email campaigns, and Salesforce initiatives
- Support the planning, execution, and follow up of 5 trade shows a year
Marketing Communications Specialist Requirements:
- 3 years marketing experience
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Tradeshow experience
- Comfortable wearing many hats and eager to learn
Job ID: 316573JK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: