Our client located in Vienna VA, a financial institute is seeking a temporary Marketing Communications Specialist to join their marketing department to create the copy for digital and print channels.
Marketing Communications Specialist Responsibility:
- Creates conceptual approaches and copy solutions to promote products and Services to increase member engagement, branding recognition and market penetration goals.
- Collaborates with business clients and marketing staff to understand and accurately translate marketing communications into clear, cohesive, concise and effective communications piece(s) for campaigns and various media
- Provides consultative editorial/development services to clients to ensure appropriate copy solutions are used, content accuracy, and grammar consistency in style and image
Marketing Communications Specialist Requirements:
- Strong writing experience * Writing samples (provide during submittals)
- Strong understanding of AP style (there is a writing test)
- Ability to translate financial terms into everyday terms
- Understanding of financial service, real estate and products
- Experience writing video scripts
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: