Marcom Specialist Skills:
- Support the development and execution of marketing communications strategies that provide compelling reasons for brokers and customers to expand their relationship with our client.
- Work in close partnership with Creative agency partners to deliver on business need, including the development of Project Proposals and Creative Briefs. Support and drive production schedules and budget estimates.
- Work closely with key matrix partners in Segment Marketing to bring forth our client's most differentiating market messages in multiple formats for sales to use in a variety of situations.
- Execute e-mail and direct mail campaigns, events, presentations and other marketing tools and communications tailored to individual markets.
- Continually generate ideas and opportunities to innovate, which can include process, media, tactics, messaging, and other ideas intended to improve Cigna's competitive position in marketing communications.
- Identify and/or support critical opportunities to communicate to internal audiences and provide editing/review support to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Secure final sign-offs from subject matter experts, project owners and compliance/legal team.
- Measure effectiveness of communication strategies and tactics and recommend change/improvement.
- Partner with Brand to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.
JOB ID: 314041TA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: