Marketing Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing content and sales tools to build brand awareness and attract, win, and retain clients
- Creating, testing, deploying, and monitoring internal emails to clients from sales and marketing using Pardot.
- Partnering with marketing team members for integrated marketing campaign planning and strategy development, as well as measuring and optimizing campaign content.
Marketing Communications Manager Requirements / Skills:
- 5 years experience in marketing and communications.
- Adapting to and embracing technology quickly. Experience in Salesforce and Pardot a plus.
- -Well versed in marketing strategy
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: