We are looking for a talented Marketing Communications Coordinator for a temporary hire, full-time opportunity. This Marketing Communications Coordinator position is currently located in Norfolk, VA. This role would have a heavy focus on data entry and administrative work. Responsible for assisting in facilitating all steps of small, less complex marketing communication (Marcom) project workflows.
Marketing Communications Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Works with design, creative, and traffic teams to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure that the end product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner
- Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects
- Coordinates proofreading of copy, and reviews all changes between the creative team and business partners to ensure materials meet guidelines.
- Assists in facilitating the workflow process: creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files, obtains required approvals, coordinates the production process of materials, monitors performance, and recommends improvements
- Manages workflow tasks and monitors project status in appropriate system(s)
- Maintains departmental budgets
Marketing Communications Coordinator Requirements:
- Requires a BA/BS degree
- Strong data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems at the same time
- SharePoint knowledge and health care experience preferred
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 311449MB