Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Works with design, creative, and traffic teams to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure that the end product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
- Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects. Coordinates proofreading of copy, and reviews all changes between the creative team and business partners to ensure materials meet guidelines.
- Assists in facilitating the workflow process: creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files, obtains required approvals, coordinates the production process of materials, monitors performance, and recommends improvements.
- Manages workflow tasks and monitors project status in appropriate system(s).
- Maintains departmental budgets.
- BA/BS degree
- 1 year of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Prior health care industry experience and project/process management skills preferred
Job ID: 317515RJ
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: