The key to the success in this position is collaboration across teams, willingness to adapt programs to regional needs for maximum effectiveness, and how to connect the forest with the trees. You will need a thorough understanding of demand generation program development, marketing technology mechanics, data modeling in Excel, and a creative streak that helps you design a fun and effective call-to-action.
Location: This position is based in the San Jose Headquarters.
Duration: Temporary hire (6 month contract + Extensions)
- Collaborate with regional marketing leaders to understand global demand generation needs
- Create innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns that bring to life the strategy of the business
- Balance inbound and outbound marketing tactics for each stage of the sales funnel
- Package up quarterly campaign components and enable regional marketing teams to execute at scale
- Understand the target customer mindset, and work with Product Marketing to write compelling messages that hit relevant customer pain points and deliver business value
- Work with marketing operations to set up uniform tracking at an Integrated Campaign level, spanning all tactics, to measure effectiveness of our major initiatives
- Consistently iterate and improve on marketing programs through metrics analysis and program optimization
- Seek out new sources of highly-relevant content to support your campaigns
- Write marketing assets such as email, social posts, banner headlines and copy blocks
- Develop close relationships with regional marketing teams, and act as the champion of in-theater marketing requirements and a communication conduit between corporate and field.
- Streamline and simplify processes to drive simple, efficient campaign execution
- Background in demand generation including email marketing, direct mail, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, webinars, tradeshows and field events
- Experience defining personas and writing messages to hit persona pain points
- Project management across many functions, including web, marcom, social, PR, channel and field marketing
- Campaign orchestration experience and comfort level with working cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Interest in growth marketing, using data to improve campaign performance and technology to automate and optimize campaign delivery
- Experience working with global teams
- Curiosity and need to understand the “why” with a knack for problem-solving
- Talent for copy writing and editing
- 5+ years experience in high growth technology company selling to enterprise or B2B
- Bachelor’s Degree required
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: