We are seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist that is an expert in Hubspot to orchestrate and execute responsive successful campaigns utilizing our HubSpot marketing automation platform. This is a direct hire position in Sandy Springs, GA.
Marketing Automation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of HubSpot including: automations, workflows, lead generation, drip and nurture programs, lead scoring, sales enablement, campaigns, prospects, reporting, integrations (and connectors), users, engagement, inbound/outbound notifications, monitoring, day-to-day functions and upkeep of platform components
- Must know best practices for HubSpot AND be able to implement the necessary solutions, integrations and enhancements in collaboration with IT, marketing team, sales team, and Salesforce Admin
- Drive revenue growth for the organization through marketing and sales automation
- Execute email marketing campaigns, analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation and management
- Create landing pages and integrate landing page forms with HubSpot/Salesforce
- Develop metrics and build HubSpot reports to provide visibility into marketing campaign/asset/email/social/event results, to measure effectiveness and to show ROI
- Collect and report on all marketing analytics data of activity, customer interactions, and campaigns including social through Google Analytics, HubSpot and Salesforce
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve HubSpot performance and other marketing tools
- Keep on top of email & landing page marketing trends and best practices, including mobile design, layout design, calls-to-action, dynamic content, testing and compliancy requirement
- Solid understanding of, and experience with, website optimization, digital marketing, inbound marketing, social media, campaign creation, etc.
- Deep understanding and implementation capabilities for Salesforce and HubSpot integration and best practices
Marketing Automation Specialist Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in marketing, preferably with a focus on B2B marketing
- 1-2 years of marketing automation platform experience with HubSpot (Certification required) and Salesforce
- Intermediate proficiency of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and social media platforms
Job ID: 313333KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: