Marketing Automation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Daily management of Pardot that includes: campaigns, drip programs, integrations (social media, wistia, gotowebinar ), website forms, monitoring, reporting and showcasing results to the team.
- Be able to create, execute, test, and manage campaigns.
- Showcase analytics from reports from emails, forms, campaigns, A/B testing, etc.
- Create Pardot and Salesforce reports to get insight into marketing.
Marketing Automation Specialist Requirements:
- Pardot Certification Preferred.
- 3 years admin experience with Pardot.
- 2 years’ experience with Salesforce.
- Proficient in Microsoft.
- Experience in list management.
- Experience creating drip programs/campaigns.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Communicate consistently with Marketing Director and be able to take feedback and implement.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously, perform in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Be able to work both closely with team members and independently.
- Copywriting/Copy editing preferred.
- Project Management skills preferred.
- Healthcare Marketing experience preferred but not required.
Job ID: 315251KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: