We are seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist that is an expert in Hubspot to orchestrate and execute responsive successful campaigns utilizing our HubSpot marketing automation platform. This is a contract to hire opportunity located in Norcross, GA.
Marketing Automation Specialist-Hubspot Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of HubSpot including: automations, workflows, account-based marketing (ABM), drip and nurture programs, campaigns, prospects, reporting, integrations (and connectors), users, engagement, inbound/outbound notifications, monitoring, day-to-day functions and upkeep of platform components
- Execute email marketing campaigns, analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation and management
- Create landing pages and integrate landing page forms with Salesforce
- Develop metrics and build HubSpot reports to provide visibility into marketing campaign/asset/email/social results, to measure effectiveness and to show ROI
- Collect and report on all marketing analytics data of activity, customer interactions, and campaigns including social through Google Analytics, HubSpot and Salesforce
- Assist with the development of core messaging for campaigns and blog articles; work with internal subject matter experts to obtain content
- Manage Yoast for SEO maintenance
- Use of WordPress for website updates, e.g. blog articles, events, etc.
- Create, execute and report on surveys using SurveyMonkey to measure success of events
- Develop, manage and report on pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- In conjunction with Sales, develop target markets/buyer personas and create/manage lead follow-up process including direct mail, email, etc.
- Assist Sales and Marketing with event planning/logistics, execution, pre- and post-event marketing campaigns
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve HubSpot performance and other marketing tools
- Keep on top of email marketing trends and best practices, including mobile design, layout design, calls-to-action, dynamic content, testing and compliancy requirement
- Solid understanding of, and experience with, website and electronic marketing including social media
- Great writing and editing skills with the ability to help develop clear, compelling product messages through visual concepts and elements
Marketing Automation Specialist-Hubspot Requirements/Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in graphic design, marketing, communications or a similar discipline
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in marketing, preferably with a focus on B2B marketing
- 1-2 years of marketing automation platform experience with HubSpot (Certification preferred)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics and SurveyMonkey
- Intermediate proficiency of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Intermediate knowledge with social media platforms, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google , YouTube, and additional channels
- Previous experience with SEO/SEM is preferred
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and web publishing
- Technology industry experience preferred
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook