The BOSS Group is seeking a talented Marketing Automation Manager for a direct hire opportunity in currently located in Mclean, VA. If you consider yourself a HubSpot guru and know the ins and outs of Salesforce.com, we want to hear from you! Our ideal candidate will help to create reports and emails within HubSpot, and help to enhance the email marketing strategy.
Marketing Automation Manager Responsibilities:
- Day to day management and execution of campaigns
- Provide recommendations to executive team on improvement and enhancements based on campaign results
- Build work flows
- Manage and report of Google Analytics
- Proven success in marketing automation strategies
- Expert level in HubSpot
- Ability to provide strategic recommendations based on findings in Google Analytics
- Ability to work strategically and tactically
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program. A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet