The Marketing Automation Associate (Marketo) is responsible for contributing to automation campaigns through strategy, copywriting, design, and email. Organizes and executes digital marketing campaigns as assigned.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Develops and sets up campaign assets including email templates, landing pages, contact lists, campaign workflows, and automation rules.
- Acts as subject-matter-expert regarding automation workflow, planning, processes, production, and timelines. Focuses on quality and efficiency in the execution of duties.
- Design and manage new marketing analytics programs, performance, dashboards, and reports.
- Supports the activities and objectives of the Marketing Operations team. Implements and executes digital marketing automation campaigns and projects. Serves as the administrator of the marketing operations platform.
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practices for creative emails, templates segmentation, dynamic content, and testing methodologies.
- Works with internal users to understand their approval process and timing needs, incorporating them into detailed project plans and schedules.
- Maintains and communicates project status reports, providing regular updates. Collaborates with cross-departmental teams to ensure needs are met and projects stay within scope, timeline, quality expectations, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Assists with knowledge-sharing and quality assurance throughout the project life cycle; identifying risks, devising mitigation plans or recommending alternative options.
- Ensures a smooth transition from design through set-up, testing and deployment, gathering and organizing all creative digital assets.
- Assists with proofreading and QA processes for all releases.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of related Marketo experience
- Experience with CRM tools / Google Analytics, UTM tracking
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo
- Experience with social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: