Marketing Associate Responsibility:
- Coordinate, implement, and track marketing plan tactics, including direct mail, broadcast e-mails, print and digital advertising, social media, etc.
- Develop effective promotional messaging and copy for use in print and digital marketing and communications
- Initiate and traffic all membership marketing jobs, including proofing, editing, and coordinating with account managers and business lines through entire process.
- Ensure adherence to departmental processes and standards.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to monitor and track all promotional plan milestones. Create regular reports to assist in strategic decision making.
- Routinely interface with production staff to collaboratively manage the production process of promotional campaigns.
- Assists with marketing campaign analysis and reporting.
- Provide back up, as needed, to the marketing team to execute a wide variety of promotions.
Marketing Associate Requirements / Skills:
- Ability to manage multiple promotions simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications.
- Effective communicator with the ability to interface with a variety of internal clients, including the marketing and design teams.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proficiency with standard desktop software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: