Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Write and edit clear, lively copy for a variety of media and audiences.
- Write engaging marketing copy under tight timelines and word count restrictions.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Maintain/establish style and branding guidelines.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Manage the project activity and foster collaboration of an interdisciplinary team of communications staff as well as external stakeholders.
- Accurately proofread copy.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns using analytics and other methods.
- Perform routine administrative tasks in support of the marketing team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (journalism, advertising, marketing or mass communications, preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in writing-intensive roles in in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment related to marketing or advertising.
- Strong skills in copyediting, proofreading, and writing required.
- Previous agency experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the health care industry is beneficial, and a willingness and aptitude to learn more is vital.
- Experience in SharePoint and Asana (collaboration tools), Aptify (association management software), Adestra and SharpSpring (bulk e-mail software), Sprout Social and Hootsuite (social media management software) or other customer-management systems is also helpful
Job ID: 316289HP
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: